Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I had been scrapbooking since 2003 but unable to post any LO's since I am not good with computers. I could not understand any computer technicalities and relies on my family to do that. Laugh at this but I don't even know how to text using my cellphone. I have to bribe my 10 year old sometimes to help me with microsoft word (printing labels or updating my resume). My children and BH gets cranky with my questions. And that is so frustrating on my part. I have to check emails daily from corporate but thats about it. My secretary has to help me all the time (bless her patient heart).
So this is the recent LO I did of the boys. They are so excited to finally get their brown belt 2 months ago. Materials adhesive xyron,creative memories;PP (fancy pants,creative memories,bazzill,corrugated paper)ribbons(michaels)chipboard(heidi swapp)misc metal stars,brads

1 comment:

john said...

Lindy, you are doing a wonderful job! I am impressed by you and by your efforts as well. Not only are you a wonderful wife, and mother you are fast becoming computer literate too!

All my love,
john david